The design of a website does not only affect the user experience(UX), but also the SEO(Search engine optimization). A webpage/Website doesn’t look the same to search engine as it looks to us . We are going to discuss how to create a webpage, So, That is looks same to human and search engine.These are top 15 Tips for web designers and web developers to build SEO friendly website
- Keywords Based Content: Keywords are the most important part of any search engine optimization. Without correct keyword search engines; and your target client may never find you/your site. So plan your keyword even before the web designing is startedKeyword Planning
- Create a list of possible keywords
- Use these keyword in research Planner tool (Google Adwords Keyword Tool, Wordtracker etc)
- Finalize your keyword list based on mounthly traffic and product/Service need
- Use these Keywords
Keyword Placement Areas
It is very important to put keywords on the right position on web page,
- Create text links in footer to support your navigation. It is very useful for both the users and for the search engines.
- Create breadcrumb navigation to allow users to track their location within your website and also to help search engines to understand your website structure.
- Make each page as if they are unique and put links and navigation to support that page so that user can access all required information and support information easily
- Create fast loading website as slow loading website is a reason for higher bounce rate and lower seo rankings.
- Put engaging content on your website that enables users to interact, comment or share it with other.
- Put social media share option on your site
- Use appealing and relevant images with proper name and alt information .
- Avoid using flash for navigation.
- Use only Original content and created as per SEO content rule.
- Define language and country in header
- put address of you Physical store/Outlet/Service in address tag
- Put Favicon and proper readable text on web page.