App SEO (ASO) has a few similarities with web SEO.Web has an on-page and off-page SEO &apps have on-metadata and off-metadata App Store Optimization. On-metadata ASO(App Store Optimization) has factors that are totally within our control and are often things dealing with our app store presence. Off-metadata ASO(App Store Optimization) includes factors that might not be in our control, but which we can still influence.
- Description: 1 or 2 sentences describing the app and its use.
- Icon: Consumers want apps which are beautiful, elegant, and simple to use. Icon is their first interaction with app, so ensure that it is conveying your brand and the usefulness of your app.
- Screenshots: We must remember when creating screenshots that they should not be actual screenshots, instead they must be app promotional graphics.
- Reviews: Review is as important as Ratings. We need to ensure that the reviews our users write about our app are positive. As the reviews will help increase our conversion rate from app page views to downloads.
Local business listing affects your search engine ranking also people are increasingly using their mobile devices to search close by business. There are websites that are very important to use if you want to be visible in local search like google, Bing and Yelp. but if you haven’t set up profiles/pages on these sites then you’re going to miss traffic and sales.
With the new Bing Places for Business claiming and verifying your business on Bing is quick and easy. Lets us talk about importance of Bing Places for Business which has replaced the Bing Business Portal.
- Bing is default search engine on Window smartphones. Windows Mobile become the third most popular mobile operating system. Listing business on Bing Places means that it will be visible on the Windows Mobile mapping app, as well as in the Web browser search.
- Bing is the default search engine for desktop and tablet versions of Windows 8 and 10.After the launch of Windows 8.1, Bing has become more popular as it now being part of the Windows 8.1 integrated search feature.
- Bing has features which allow you to create coupons and group discounts. You can associate these with your business listing or you can publish them on other online marketing resources, such as social media.
- It the the second largest search engine after google.
Does “Google AdWords”work? It is a common question asked by customers looking for online marketing.
We can say from experience that Google AdWords can work for almost any type of business. Using AdWords requires time and money but its ROI is better than any other way of marketing
- Google AdWords Is Scalable: One of the challenges for any marketer is finding lead sources that scale – Google AdWords Is Scalable you can increase your budget and your leads and profits will increase accordingly.
- Google AdWords Is Measurable:Online marketing is measureable, and Google AdWords PPC is the most measurable of online channels. It’s very difficult to make exact measurements in SEO.In SEO you can’t always know what actions led to increased or decreased traffic and rankings? In comparison, Google AdWords is more transparent, providing lots of PPC metrics that allow you to see whether your campaign is working and generating business or not?
- Google AdWords Is Flexible:Google AdWords provides lots of options so you can customize your campaigns and ads to your particular needs. Target the audiences you most want to reach.
Use keyword match types: You can show your ad to people who search for an exact keyword you have specified.Use ad extensions to display phone number, product images, your physical location etc.
Target Specific Audience: Narrow your audience by location, time of day, language, browser or device type.
- Google AdWords Is Faster than SEO: For a New website it can take months to see results from SEO. AdWords is a good option for new businesses because you don’t have to wait for results. You can put resources (time and money) into Google AdWords campaign and start getting impressions and clicks and sales immediately
- Google AdWords Is Easier than SEO: SEO has tons of rules and algorithm. Learning and using it is not so easy. In order to increase organic traffic (SEO), it takes a team of 3-5 people to work at least for three months- Writing SEO content, working on optimization and building links etc. AdWords is easier to learn even if you’re not inside the online marketing industry and it gives results within few minutes.
- Google AdWords Traffic has high conversion rate: Paid search traffic converts better than organic search traffic – its conversion rates are up to two times higher than Organic.
- Google AdWords Remarketing: Remarketing is best part of Google AdWords. We can show the client the exact product that they searched for. Along with cart abandonment emails. Retargeted ads have super-high ROI.
- Mobile Search is more than desktop:-Two weeks after the launch of Mobilegeddon, Google announced that “more Google searches take place on mobile devices than on computers in top 10 countries including the United States and Japan.”
So, It is now very important to be visible on mobile for large mobile search traffic.
- Mobile Users Need:-Mobile users want information easily and quickly, so, we need to optimize site for mobile devices for quick and easy access of data. Content and images should be optimizes in such a way that they can load faster.
- Brand Engagement: People like those brand more when the brand offer a satisfying mobile experience and there is more chance of these mobile user to visit your site on desktop. On the other hand if your website is difficult to access and navigate on mobile devices customers are more likely to go to the competitor websites.
- Increased Conversion Rate: Normal desktop websites on mobile are ineffective at converting site visitors into buyers. Calls to action are often not visible, links are difficult to click and contact pages very difficult to reach.
- Reduce Your Bounce Rate: Content (Text and images) that looks attractive on a desktop platform might be unreadable on a mobile device. Visitors won’t stay on a site if they are not able to access content easily. It increases the bounce rate.
- Optimize Site for mobile: Most people nowadays use their smart mobile for reading articles, blogs, news etc., so you must ensure that the content must be easily searchable on mobile phones. You must make sure that Google must understand and search your content on the mobile apps and must focus on the marketing of the app with respect to SEO, because it is the great opportunity to grab the targeted audience and on the B to B marketing side.
- Blog/Article writing: If you create a blog-page and post it only one blog in it, it makes no sense and your blog becomes useless. From the SEO point of view, you must post blogs regularly based on your client’s needs and by focusing on your industry. In the meantime, it must gain popularity as it helps you to top rankings on search engines. One thing you must ensure while writing blogs is that your content must be relevant, useful and well structured, so that people would want to link it again and again. This is the best way to earn back-links.
- Put a testimonial on Site: Testimonial building is the best way to push your site on top of search engine rankings. This is the perfect way by which you can gain the trust of your customer, get backlinks and get targeted audience for your site. It also has a higher approval rate than any link requests e-mail.
- Voice Search Is future: Today when the demand of mobile search is enhancing, the demand of voice search is also become higher. People find it easier to search by speaking instead of typing their query. Most of the people use voice search to locate the businesses, products and services etc. which they require. The voice search trend means businesses have to optimize their websites to catch these consumers. ‘Search Engine Journal‘ also focuses that users following up their questions will become common in voice search, as only a some amount of information can be delivered in every feedback.
- Interactive Content: The content which you used in your site must be interactive. Infographics is the most widely used tool for providing interactive content but you can opt for other options like online quizzes etc. Interactive content helps you to get user engagement and interaction with the brand. And the best tool to get user interaction are the smart phones.