- Original Facebook Ads: These ads are also known as marketplace ad which is mostly appears on right hand side column of the pages. These kinds of ad are most popular ads and used the same format which is used in online ads i.e., consists of headline, image and some text. These ads help to get users on external websites, to enhance the conversion rates. These ads are very effective if your ads have very strong and useful image and content.
- Promoted Posts: In promoted posts, facebook page owners pay a flat rate to get specific number of users which enhance the specific post’s impression and reach. Facebook promote post are visible to the existing fans but comes with the additional option to reach the friends of the existing fans. However, promoted post ads do not offer the targeting option to get target audience which other facebook ads usually offer.
- Sponsored Stories: Sponsored Stories is a Facebook ad that shows a user’s interactions, such as a Facebook like, to the user’s friends. The main aim of the sponsored stories is that the users take the same action like their friends take. Sponsored Stories get preferred positioning, capable of appearing in news feeds and the right side bar.
- Page Likes: If you have more likes on facebook then it can be a great thing because of some reasons. One you get soundness on the social site, when anyone finds your company on facebook they finds your page and also see the high amount of happy customers and this will enhance your conversion rate.
- Page Post Engagement: This type of ad can boost a status, photo, video, website link or offer that you’ve already posted to a much larger audience to increase likes, shares and comments. These are the best types of ads to drive users on your posts.
- Click Websites: These ads are like post engagement ads, but their main focus is to drive traffic to your website. The ads have a click option which gets the users to your site. That’s why these ads play great role to get traffic on your brand websites.
Video SEO is used to optimize video content to get search engine traffic. The purpose behind Video SEO is to optimize the content on video so that the traffic is diverted towards your site not to your video hosting provider, and also popular as vSEO.
- The content used in video must be useful and provide solution to the targeted audience. You should provide good quality content in your videos which is useful, solve problem of the users or provide new information to the users.
- Focus on the usage of video title, video thumbnail, meta tags, keywords and meta description. If you use all such tools in smart manner, you can grab the high amount of targeted audience and also get top position on search engine rankings.
- If you want more traffic or more SEO value then you should host your videos on your own domains. Vimeo and YouTube have their own place but you should them on your own domain for higher SEO value.
- Link building and social media sharing of videos is great tools to enhance the reachability of your videos. In link building, you can generate many links to your website and some of them to the mist popular domain also. Try to share your videos on social media websites to target your audience.
- Product videos are perhaps the most common way to enhance the conversion rate of your website using video content. Hundreds and thousands of companies are using of product videos these days, and it’s easy to see why.
In today’s world remarketing has become one of the most important parts of overall marketing campaign. But few questions that rise are“Why is remarketing so important?”,“Why people adopt remarketing?”. Here’s the answer to such questions:
- Targeted Audience: Remarketing helps you to reach the targeted audience. Most of the visitors see your site and leave it without converting but the remarketing helps to capture this audience and convert them into your customer.
- Enhance brand awareness: Most of the companies use remarketing for brand awareness and recognition. With the help of remarketing, you establish your brand name at the early stage of purchase process and make the customer loyal towards your brand.
- Increased conversion rates of your site: Remarketing converts the visitors into customers by showing your ads on new websites, blogs and articles thatare browsed by the visitors, which in turn, gives you higher conversion rates. Remarketing attracts the visitors to revisit your website by creating custom message and complete the purchase process.
- Helps to get the competitor’s customer: Most of the companies use remarketing to get the competitor’s customers so that they can beat them. When your ads are displayed again and again on the screens of the visitors while they are browsing, it eventually forces them to revisit your site even when they were visit your site only for a secondary opinion and makes them purchase from your site instead of your competitor’s site.
- Lower Cost: Remarketing is very affordable and is cheaper from the traditional paid ads and also more beneficial for you to get targeted audience. Most of the remarketing campaign runs cost one third of the overall marketing campaign and also lead to higher conversion rates.
Site map is generally a Web page that lists the pages on a Web site, typically organized in hierarchical fashion.
Sitemap can provide valuable metadata associated with the web pages. These Metadata have information about a webpage, such as when the web page was last updated, how often the page is changed/Updated, and the importance of the page relative to other pages in the site.
We can use a sitemap to provide search engine metadata about specific types of content on our web pages, including video, image, and mobile content.
A sitemap can help in improving the crawling of your site. It helps better when Site is large. As a result, it’s more likely that search engine web crawlers might overlook some of your new or recently updated Post or pages.
Priority information. There is a tag in the sitemap for the priority of the page. This is an indication to the search engine as to how important a given page is relevant to all the others web pages? This allows the search engines to order the crawling of website based on priority of pages.
Passing Update information. The tags “lastmod” and “Changefreq” pass instruction to the search engines that it should help them to crawl to the site in a more optimal way. “lastmod” tells when a page last changed, and “changefreq” indicates how often the page is likely to be change/updated?.