Types of Remarketing
- Search Remarketing: Search remarketing focus on those visitors who make their inquiry by using keywords. When a visitor searching for information or solution, then they show their interest in your company.
- Site Remarketing: Site remarketing shows advertisement when visitor leave the site. i.e., after leaving the site by the visitor, ads shown to them. All this happen because of site remarketing.
- Email Marketing: Remarketing with the help of email clients like Gmail, Hotmail, yahoo etc is email marketing. Email marketing shows your ads to those users who open your emails.
- Social Media remarketing: Remarketing of product and service by using social media is known as social media remarketing. First visit any site and then open social media, in social media you see the ads of the site which you open previously.
YouTube is a video sharing website where you can share content by creating videos which attract audience, are helpful for them and fulfill their requirements.Communicating the value of all such content which is available on YouTube for the purpose of promotion of brands and products is known as YouTube marketing.
Now the question rises why YouTube marketing is so important?
The answer would be that:
- YouTube is the second greatest search engine in the world. Google owns YouTube and it is one of the search engines, which are preferred by people to meet their need.
- More than one billion new users visit YouTube per month.
- Thousand of videos are uploaded on YouTube every minute.
- YouTube is focalized in more than 60 countries and in more than 60 languages.
- Millions of people subscribe on YouTube every day.
- Create fascinating videos: Create those kinds of videos, which would attract an audience and fulfill their requirements. Your aim is to create videos, which are helpful, beneficial and appealing to your target audience.
- Your video must be searchable: Videos, which you create must be searchable. i.e. videos must easily be searched for by the audience not only on YouTube but also outside YouTube. For achieving this you have to focus on three areas; video must contain a title, a description and certain relevant keywords.
- Focus on thumbnail of video: Thumbnail is the first thing, which is noticed by the visitors. So, you must focus on creating nice and attractive thumbnails while making videos.
- Keeping in mind all these points, we, at socialraga.com provide you the best Youtube marketing solution. From the creation of video to Video SEO. We’re your one-stop shop.
Online search by local customers: Whenever local customers want something in their area, they search the internet to look for that particular service or product in that area. Nowadays, most of the buyers are looking for relevant product information on the net & if you do not have an online presence, you might lose these customers to those who do.
Growing usage of mobile devices: Year by year, percentage of online searches is growing. If customers want anything closer to their area, they just pick up their mobile and launch an online search for it and if they do not find you online, then you have made yourself invisible & irrelevant to them.It’s important to tell them about your existence & for that purpose, your online presence is necessary & for customers to access that info, local SEOs are crucial.
High Competition: Now-a-days competition is increasing; many websites are launched almost everyday, so maintaining search visibility is becoming more difficult. To overcome this problem, businesses are finding small targeted slots to get search visibility and for this they opt for local SEO which enhance their local online presence by targeting small groups.
Get the targeted audience: By the usage local seo you get the visitors who actually want to buy your products. Local SEO brings targeted audience. When visitors are searching and submit their search queries, they add their location. With the help of this you can customize your products and services according to the targeted group and reach the relevant audience.
Higher Conversion Rates: With the help of online presence and local SEO, you can get higher conversion rates. Past studies reveal 50% of the visitors who see your Ads online, end upbuying your products.However such conversions cannot be guaranteed by local advertisement. So, we can safely assume that online advertisement provides higher conversion rates.
- Because of infographics, it becomes easy for viewers to understand complex information, facts and figures in a graphically representative form. Another advantage of using infographics is that the graphics are eye catching & attract people, as generally, they tend to avoid reading long write-ups. So, information through infographics is the best way to convey facts and figures to the viewers.
- It much easier to share and link infographics because people are more responsive towards graphics than text. Infographics contain images and graphics, which viral more frequently than textespecially on social media websites. Graphics in infographics attract most of the visitors, which leads to more sharing and linking of infographics as compared to text. They also providebetter results to the marketeers and more popularity to your products. Another big advantage is that it keeps getting shared even months after it has been shared on websites & social media.
- Infographics help to promote and to develop brands. If you use infographics as a search engine optimization strategy and in a correct way, then infographics can help you to establish and promote your brand name. With the help of infographics you can enhance the online presence of your brand and bring your brand at the top on search engine rankings. So, infographics can be your best bet vis-à-vis marketing strategy if applied with the right approach & manner.
- Infographics contain another huge benefit & that is, the worldwide accessibility of infographics. If we use infographics to convey any information, facts and figures and upload it on websites then they go viral and help to access information worldwide, which is not possible with the use of local media and expand the reach name of your brand and company across the world.
1. The main difference between Facebook and Google ads is the content, which is searched for by the users. Google Users actively search for information on the Google. On the other hand,Facebook ads are based upon the user’s interest. When the users search on Google, they find exactly what they want but on Facebook, you can advertise even those products, which they are not searching.
2. Facebook helps you to reach a targeted audience. When users “Like” pages then advertisers know exactly who are interested in buying their products and reach targeted customers. On the other hand, if you want to reach targeted audience through Google ads, then you have to use keywords.
3. The next difference between Facebook and Google ads is the cost of advertising. Advertisement on Facebook is cheap or inexpensive. On the other hand, advertising on Google is expensive as compared to Facebook.
4. The main purpose for which Facebook ads are used is branding.If you want to enhance your brand name, then Facebook Ads are one of the best options and if the purpose is to generate business then Google ads are a better platform to advertise your business.
5. When it comes to Mobiles, Ads on Google are more mobile-friendly so it is easier for users to watch ads on Google. Facebook is also working towards making it’s ads more mobile-friendly but for now, Google has the upper edge.
GOOGLE ADWORDS : Google Ad words is the system of Google has developed to assist you in marketing your products or services in the Google Search Engine, and its associate sites.
By using Google adwords, Social Raga bring the desired business for you. We have great working experience with Google Adwords, learning its complexities and keeping up to date with all the changes and expansion. We have made lot of investment on getting brilliance the Advertisement Campaign through Google Adwords Pay Per Click (PPC
Google AdWords Services from Social Raga help you to increase your Pay Per Click Campaign. We have a team of experts for running, managing and enhancing your PPC. Our PPC Consulting Experts provide two choices of AdWords services in order to cater to your unique needs.
Optimized Google Adwords Campaign Services that puts your creates an Adword Campaign strategy and manage the activity from starting to the end for you to generate targeted traffic.
Managed Services for Google Adwords where we provide managed services with an option for additional Adword help.
Social Raga just not create paid search technique which makes PPC easies but also create a strategy understanding the competition and user needs. Our team of experts continuously monitor, review and research the best practices for Google AdWords services and delivering the best PPC results for you.
Socialraga.com approach to PPC is simple: No matter how much you spend, buy the most valuable traffic first. Our priority on earning you more money produces real results for our PPC advertising clients:
· We build, tune and manage campaigns that consistently drive more traffic at the same or lower cost.
· We don’t sacrifice quality for quantity. Our campaign setup and management strategies find more of the highly-qualified and targeted traffic that our clients really want.
· We’re specialists in identifying and reducing wasteful PPC spending. There’s no reason to pay more per click or obtaining than you have to.
· It’s the high Return on Investment our campaigns achieve that makes our clients look like rock stars to their boards and bosses. We build campaigns that are effective, efficient, and driven by business goals.
· Our Google AdWords Accelerator projects pay for themselves quickly, often within the first month.
Some of the main Adwords services provide by Socialraga.com include:
- Google search campaigns
- Google display network campaigns
- Remarketing of Adwords campaign
- Adwords mobile campaigns