- Optimize Site for mobile: Most people nowadays use their smart mobile for reading articles, blogs, news etc., so you must ensure that the content must be easily searchable on mobile phones. You must make sure that Google must understand and search your content on the mobile apps and must focus on the marketing of the app with respect to SEO, because it is the great opportunity to grab the targeted audience and on the B to B marketing side.
- Blog/Article writing: If you create a blog-page and post it only one blog in it, it makes no sense and your blog becomes useless. From the SEO point of view, you must post blogs regularly based on your client’s needs and by focusing on your industry. In the meantime, it must gain popularity as it helps you to top rankings on search engines. One thing you must ensure while writing blogs is that your content must be relevant, useful and well structured, so that people would want to link it again and again. This is the best way to earn back-links.
- Put a testimonial on Site: Testimonial building is the best way to push your site on top of search engine rankings. This is the perfect way by which you can gain the trust of your customer, get backlinks and get targeted audience for your site. It also has a higher approval rate than any link requests e-mail.
- Voice Search Is future: Today when the demand of mobile search is enhancing, the demand of voice search is also become higher. People find it easier to search by speaking instead of typing their query. Most of the people use voice search to locate the businesses, products and services etc. which they require. The voice search trend means businesses have to optimize their websites to catch these consumers. ‘Search Engine Journal‘ also focuses that users following up their questions will become common in voice search, as only a some amount of information can be delivered in every feedback.
- Interactive Content: The content which you used in your site must be interactive. Infographics is the most widely used tool for providing interactive content but you can opt for other options like online quizzes etc. Interactive content helps you to get user engagement and interaction with the brand. And the best tool to get user interaction are the smart phones.
The design of a website does not only affect the user experience(UX), but also the SEO(Search engine optimization). A webpage/Website doesn’t look the same to search engine as it looks to us . We are going to discuss how to create a webpage, So, That is looks same to human and search engine.These are top 15 Tips for web designers and web developers to build SEO friendly website
- Keywords Based Content: Keywords are the most important part of any search engine optimization. Without correct keyword search engines; and your target client may never find you/your site. So plan your keyword even before the web designing is startedKeyword Planning
- Create a list of possible keywords
- Use these keyword in research Planner tool (Google Adwords Keyword Tool, Wordtracker etc)
- Finalize your keyword list based on mounthly traffic and product/Service need
- Use these Keywords
Keyword Placement Areas
It is very important to put keywords on the right position on web page,
- Create text links in footer to support your navigation. It is very useful for both the users and for the search engines.
- Create breadcrumb navigation to allow users to track their location within your website and also to help search engines to understand your website structure.
- Make each page as if they are unique and put links and navigation to support that page so that user can access all required information and support information easily
- Create fast loading website as slow loading website is a reason for higher bounce rate and lower seo rankings.
- Put engaging content on your website that enables users to interact, comment or share it with other.
- Put social media share option on your site
- Use appealing and relevant images with proper name and alt information .
- Avoid using flash for navigation.
- Use only Original content and created as per SEO content rule.
- Define language and country in header
- put address of you Physical store/Outlet/Service in address tag
- Put Favicon and proper readable text on web page.
- HTML Improvements(Google)/SEO Analyzer(Bing): Help you to improve your website basic seo setting
- Geo targeting: Webmaster help you in targetting your customer by defining your TARGET USERS(geo targets). means without using area specific domain you can target that region by defining TARGET USERS
- Search Queries: It shows you which keywords is bringing Google/Bing traffic to your website. Also it shows the keyword searches that triggered your website to appear in Google/Bing search result. You can use its impressions (how many times a web page from your website appeared in the search results) and CTR to plan your keyword and contents.
Tracking Incoming links: Webmaster tool help you to know number of links pointing to your website (homepage or other pages)This can help you in
- which websites is link to your site
- which terms they use to link your site
- which pages from your website have more links
- Help you to find out and remove them
- Google/Bing penalty: Google and Bing can impose penalties to your websites if they will found duplicate/ no Quality content(manual penalties) or if you are not following their rules(algorith)
Google shows manual penality Under the MANUAL ACTIONS option and for algorithmic penalities you need to read algorith updates.
Crawler Error: If the search engine cannot access or read your website properly then it is very difficult to get good rankings. Bing and google help you to get your website crawled by fetch as google(In google webmaster)/Sumit URL(Bing webmaster)
- Submit Sitemap:- Sitemap(XML sitemap) is a list of urls that Google/Bing take into account when crawling your website.
- Hacked or Website affected by Malware: Google/bing can inform you if they detect wrong happening(Site hacked or affected by malware) on your website. This make it necessary to have email notifications activated.
Types of Remarketing
- Search Remarketing: Search remarketing focus on those visitors who make their inquiry by using keywords. When a visitor searching for information or solution, then they show their interest in your company.
- Site Remarketing: Site remarketing shows advertisement when visitor leave the site. i.e., after leaving the site by the visitor, ads shown to them. All this happen because of site remarketing.
- Email Marketing: Remarketing with the help of email clients like Gmail, Hotmail, yahoo etc is email marketing. Email marketing shows your ads to those users who open your emails.
- Social Media remarketing: Remarketing of product and service by using social media is known as social media remarketing. First visit any site and then open social media, in social media you see the ads of the site which you open previously.
YouTube is a video sharing website where you can share content by creating videos which attract audience, are helpful for them and fulfill their requirements.Communicating the value of all such content which is available on YouTube for the purpose of promotion of brands and products is known as YouTube marketing.
Now the question rises why YouTube marketing is so important?
The answer would be that:
- YouTube is the second greatest search engine in the world. Google owns YouTube and it is one of the search engines, which are preferred by people to meet their need.
- More than one billion new users visit YouTube per month.
- Thousand of videos are uploaded on YouTube every minute.
- YouTube is focalized in more than 60 countries and in more than 60 languages.
- Millions of people subscribe on YouTube every day.
- Create fascinating videos: Create those kinds of videos, which would attract an audience and fulfill their requirements. Your aim is to create videos, which are helpful, beneficial and appealing to your target audience.
- Your video must be searchable: Videos, which you create must be searchable. i.e. videos must easily be searched for by the audience not only on YouTube but also outside YouTube. For achieving this you have to focus on three areas; video must contain a title, a description and certain relevant keywords.
- Focus on thumbnail of video: Thumbnail is the first thing, which is noticed by the visitors. So, you must focus on creating nice and attractive thumbnails while making videos.
- Keeping in mind all these points, we, at socialraga.com provide you the best Youtube marketing solution. From the creation of video to Video SEO. We’re your one-stop shop.